The Financial Action Task Force (FATF)—the global AML/CFT standard setting body and watchdog—held the third and final Plenary meeting under the Chinese Presidency on June 24, 2020. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the meeting was held virtually, but nonetheless the Plenary outcomes were numerous. Among the important outcomes of the Plenary are the publication of:
- The Priorities for the FATF under the German Presidency
- Xiangmin Liu’s End Presidency Statement
- The Report on Money Laundering and Wildlife Trade
- The Report of the 12-Month Review of the Revised FATF Standards on Virtual Assets and VASPS
- The Report to G-20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors on So-Called Stablecoins
- Public Consultation on Recommendation 1 and its Interpretive Note
Please join us as we continue our FATF-focused series with discussion amongst the four leading experts and former heads of the U.S. delegation to the FATF:
- Sarah Runge, Credit Suisse
- Jennifer Fowler, Brunswick Group
- Chip Poncy, K2 FIN
- Daniel Glaser, K2 FIN
This webinar is exclusive to the DOLFIN platform. To request access and learn more about how DOLFIN can empower your institution to better manage AML/CFT, Sanctions, and ABC risk, contact us here.
Finding this content useful?
DOLFIN is the premier portal for financial crimes and sanctions compliance. You can learn more here, or if you want to see it in action, schedule a demo or request a free trial.
Apply now for access to our extensive set of resources and keep you and your company informed on the latest regulations and sanctions and build your financial integrity.