Watch our first Ask an Expert | FINQuiry Webinar on-demand where our experts answer your compliance questions.
This month you asked:
- In reference to the U.S. Department of Justice’s first ever framework for cryptocurrency, published earlier in October—What’s K2 FIN’s take on this new framework and how should firms operating in the cryptocurrency and virtual assets space react?
- What are K2 FIN’s thoughts on how block chain technology may be used to combat illicit activity, specifically related to combatting sanctions evasion in the maritime sector as well as corruption?
- What are the sanctions screening requirements for an Australia-based Over-the-Counter trader? Is it a requirement to screen the OFAC sanctions list, even if the entity and all related counterparties and transactions are located in Australia?
- Are there expectations for the development of multilateral sanctions programs in the areas of terrorism financing, cybercrime and PFWMD between the US, the EU, the UK and others including the GCC? If so, when and how? What would such programs mean for financial institutions and other affected industries?
- What are the major current and expected FCC risks for the MENA region?
This month our featured experts included:
- Chip Poncy
- Gail Fuller
- Eric Lorber
- Gabe Hidalgo
- Tommy Iverson
This webinar is exclusive to the DOLFIN platform. Click here to contact our team to find out how DOLFIN can empower your institution to better manage AML/CFT, Sanctions, and ABC risk.
Finding this content useful?
DOLFIN is the premier portal for financial crimes and sanctions compliance. You can learn more here, or if you want to see it in action, schedule a demo or request a free trial.
Apply now for access to our extensive set of resources and keep you and your company informed on the latest regulations and sanctions and build your financial integrity.